Welcome to Michael Bogart Ministries! Our goal is to facilitate your understanding, faith and ministry through the various issues we address and resources we offer.
For those who may desire more information on where this site is coming from, Mike’s qualifications include:
• Bachelor of Science from Northern Arizona University
• Master of Arts from Denver Seminary
• Studies in Classical Greek and Biblical Hebrew
• Mike has been in Christian ministry since 1974 and has been a pastor since 1984. His pastoral experience includes a long-term solo-pastorate as well as a staff position in charge of adult ministries.
• Mike’s experience in academic education has included both classroom teaching and administration. His secular classroom experience has involved teaching in several community colleges and universities as an adjunct professor of religion, philosophy and the humanities since 1992. He has also been involved in training Christian leaders in various formats since 2002.
Personal. Family and marriage are a huge priority for the Bogarts. Mike and Melinda have been married for over thirty years. They have four children and five grandchildren. The Bogarts enjoy traveling, both for pleasure as well as in connection with leadership training. Since 1999, they have been privileged to make a life-contribution in countries such as Mexico, Honduras, Haiti, the Democratic Republic of Congo and South Africa as well as many places and venues in the United States.